SCO and others said that much of the code in the Linux kernel was "literally
copied" from their work. (never proven, even after 7 years of litigation by
SCO). They also said that people who believe in the GPL did not respect the
copyright rights of others. So it's become a point for FOSS people to be sure
that they "toe the line" very strictly.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell