>>Remember that the maximum blksize on dasd is 27998 ...

>No. It's not.
>It's 32765.

someone will correct me if I am incorrect - but i believe that the maximum
blocksize on DASD (3390-compatible) to assure 2 blocks per track is 27998

Chris Hoelscher
IDMS/DB2 Database Architect
Humana Inc
502-476-2538
choelsc...@humana.com

you only need to test the programs that you want to work correctly

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.