On 05/07/10 12:07, Darth Keller wrote:
We just ran into this issue. If a job tries to create a new GDG entry
that matches a GooVoo that is in deferred roll in status then you will
experience data loss. The old GooVoo does not get overwritten but is
cataloged as the new entry.
APAR OA32968 has been created to resolve this issue. There is an APAR
fix available.

Jon L. Veilleux
Jon -

Can you tell me what the PTF # is for the available fix?  I didn't look
myself, but one of the sysprog's was saying he didn't see one listed.

thanks
ddk

The apar doesn't say that there's an fix available but I just opened up an ETR with IBM to see if something is available.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools
are so ingenious.

 -- Robert Heinlein