We have an internal client who suddenly has a need for 'PKZIP' (not sure if
that name is proprietary). They are transferring huge files (3 -4 gig) from
some other platform (probably Unix) to z/OS. They need to reduce transfer
time from 8 hours.

We trialed one product several years ago. At the time, we didn't have an
advocate to sponsor acquisition. PKWARE now also seems to have a z version.

Since this is a quickie must have, we're looking for advice from youse
guys. Suggestions?

.
.
.