No. RACF can secure a PORT in that it can disallow a "server" to
"listen" on that port. However, RACF cannot do any validation for
incoming connection requests. That would be up to the "server" to do.

It appears, from my short reading, that the z/OS "firewall technologies"
could be use to restrict incoming connection requests. But, as all
things IBM, it appears to be complicated to set up.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.