Mike Schwab wrote:
On the mainframe, it is run like clists, in your clist libraries.  Can
also be compiled and run from a load module library.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaak. Wrong.

The point was you don't have "a REXX". You have "an exec", a script
written in REXX. Or even "a REXX exec" would work: "I have a REXX
exec that ..."

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/awdtools/rexx/library/ibmpubs.html

Switching between languages is similar to invoking ISPF panels.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:06 AM, john gilmore <john_w_gilm...@msn.com> wrote:
As quoted by Paul Gilmartin, Wayne Bickerdike wrote:

| The REXX I referred to was written by David McRitchie.

What is a REXX?   Is it like a COBOL?  A C?  Are there many different REXXs?
If so, is Mike Cowlishaw complaisant or disapproving?

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment