On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:32:54 -0600 Mark Zelden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>SYS1.LINKLIB is at the top of the LNKLST unless replaced by a
:>site library (VIA SYSLIB LINKLIB statement in PROGxx) and then
:>it must be specifically included in the LNKLST search order.
:>I've never seen any shop not put it as high up as they can,
:>but it is not a requirement.

I thought with LLA hashing, that if there are identical names in different
linklist libraries that it was unpredictable which one would be used.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com