From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:09 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Passing PARM to COBOL.

On 8 Nov 2005 14:47:32 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ray Mullins) wrote:

>Try PARM='/DATAHERE'. This has to do with COBOL runtime options.  But I
>can never remember if user parm data follows or proceeds the slash.

I'm unfamiliar with use of the slash, I've never worked in a site that
used it.   What is the purpose of a run-time option that would require
this?

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

_
and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.