(Like talking to myself.) I actually tested the program with zip, download,
and unzip of a source module. It went from 10 tracks to 2--84% compression
according to messages--and the result on my PC looked just like the
original. So I guess it's working regardless of the -v problem.

.
.
.
JO.Skip Robinson