Out of curiosity, what's the issue(s) with Tivoli?  I'm familiar with all of
CA's and Tivoli's products.

zNorman

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Steve Dover
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 Monday 5:13 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: CA ESP Workload Automation

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:37:04 -0500, gsg <gsg_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Does anyone use a CA job scheduler product called ESP Workload
Automation?

>PROS/CONS compared to other job schedulers?
>
>TIA

>For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
>email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

Worked at a company previously that used ESP, before CA bought the product.
I found it to be a very user friendly, reliable product.  Cybermation, the
original developer, was a little player in a big market.  We had used
another scheduling product that had been bought by CA and was being phased
out.  Our schedulers tried every scheduling product over a long (9 months I
think) time and ESP was the clear winner.  I am using Tivoli now and wish we
could convert to ESP.

to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html