I second Neil on his comments.
i have had the pleasurable experience of working/migrating and supporting
ESP for quite a while now and found it to be absolutely Delightful.
The features and controls have been quite streamlined for different Support
groups which can be monitored/audited as per will and easy use...not to out
mention, the GUIs specially helps the Prod control guys with minimum
training as its quite elaborate and easy use.
Also to appreciate its robust Cross platform integration under one umbrella
management!

Cheers,
Amit