Hi,
I was editing the IKJEFLN2 - TSO exit , so it will enable reconnect to TSO .
After it worked on a TEMPORARY LPAR in which I was working at that time (
this LPAR in no longer available) I moved this exit to one of my production
LPARs.
in the production LPAR when reconnect is desire I get this messages in the
SYSLOG :
INTERNAL 00000290      VARY NET,TERM,TYPE=COND,NOTIFY=NO,SLU=FTCP0053 IX68
 FT
INTERNAL 00000090  IEE305I     VARY COMMAND INVALID

the exit failed to work cause this command failed .
when inserting the command on the MASTER CONSOLE it work

the MGCRE in the ASM is specify like this:
*MGCRE TEXT=(R6),CONSID==XL4'0',UTOKEN=(R2),     *
*      MF=(E,(R10))     *
from the literature  :
*When you specify a console ID of **X'00000000'** on the CONSID parameter,
the issuer receives MASTER command authority. Entries in the hardcopy log
for the command have the name INTERNAL associated with them.** *

am I missing somthing?

--
best regards,
matan cohen