Matan

I can only state the obvious which is that, in the exit environment where the
VTAM VARY command works, it works, whereas it the exit environment where
the VTAM VARY command, doesn't work, it doesn't work.

What you and anyone (trying to) help(ing) with this problem, is to figure out
what the difference with respect to the scope of command recognition is in
your two cases. This is outside my "comfort zone"!

I looked into this thread on a whim since I hadn't appreciated from the subject
that the VARY command in question belonged to VTAM, a topic area where
often I can help but not, as it happens, in this case.

Chris Mason

<sknut...@geico.com>