From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 10:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: DFDSS QUESTION - RECEIVING ERROR MESSAGE ADR410E

>Lizette,
>
>You were absolutely right.  The base gdg is in use by a STC.  I guess I
will have to wait for the STC to be shutdown before I attempt to move
it.

>Thanks for your help.

Willie, which STC is it?  Is it Dumpsvr?  If so, you can free it up from
dump server without having to wait for it to come down.  If it is dump
server then do D D and send us the results.

Lizette

email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html