Sorry, I was just curious about whether people thought having a message id on
each line of the message would be useful. Who knows, someday I may have such a
need and I'd like to have a good idea what would be useful for others. I am not
suggesting that IBM or other vendor immediately start recoding their MLWTO
messages! But perhaps it should become an "industry recommendation"? I'm on
some steriods for a few days, and can't sleep,  am "nervous" so I'm just
blathering on. Sorry if it's a disruption. My bad.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group