I'm trying to use a personal account on verizon.net and am getting a reject
for each message sent.  I can't see anywhere in the settings anything that
might be causing an issue.  The subject line is 'test' and the message is
'Please ignore this test message'. The message I am getting back isn't a lot of
help either:

<< Your posting to the IBM-MAIN list has been rejected because it only contains
material in a format disallowed by the list configuration. The list is
configured to remove unwanted material and process the remaining text; however,
in this case, there would be nothing left after removing the disallowed
material. You may want to resend your message in plain text, which is always
allowed. >>

   Does anyone else post from verizon.net and did you have any troubles with
rejected messages?  I'm thinking it might be a text vs HTML thing but can't see
anywhere in the verizon setup where I might set this.

     Thanks for any assistance.
          Stan