Ture.. Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards
Saurabh Khandelwal

On 4/1/2011 9:37 PM, Stan Weyman wrote:
    heavy emphasis on the NOSCRATCH<g>

It is wise to keep in mind that neither
success nor failure is ever final...

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Rob Schramm
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Indirect Cataloging

You can generate the entries manually

DEL SYS1.LINKLIB NOSCRATCH CAT(MASTER.CATALOG)
DEFINE NONVSAM(NAME(SYS1.LINKLIB) DEVT(X'0000') VOLUME(******))
CATALOG(NEW.MASTER.CATALOG)

You could use the MCNVTCAT utility on the CBT that will help you
generate the commands.

www.cbttape.org
File # 542 Alastair Gray-replacement for MCNVTCAT, other tools

You can do as Mark indicated just go to
http://www.mzelden.com/mvsutil.html and do a find on INDIRECR.TXT
(which looks simpler than using MCNVTCAT)

Of course if both these suggestions aren't clear, you may want to
retain someone to help guide you through the process.  I am sure there
are any number of folks (myself included) on IBM-MAIN open to contract
work.

Rob Schramm