From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Tony Lessells
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 1:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Identifying Latest zOS Fixes

Hi all,

our management have asked us to do a weekly review of new PTFs to ensure

we apply any that are relevant. I realise there are flaws to this but who am I

to argue.

However I don't really know where to start - we've a mixture of zOS 1.9

(under extended support) and 1.11 systems - is there somewhere on IBM

support that simply lists all the latest PTFs? I have tried using the My

Notifications under Electronic Support but wasn't convinced this gave me a

definitive list.

Any advice on where to start on this would be appreciated.

Thanks. Tony.