From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Scott Ford
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 10:37 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: java executables using batch

As Chris Mason and I pointed out, the manual is a pretty good
Jags:

As Chris Mason and I pointed out, the manual is a pretty good starting point
and
another good reference is a lot of IBM and Share presentations.
We all will admit, no one knows all the answers, it takes
digging/researching/experience  to find the solution. Also I might add,
knowledge of the environment with the
help of your friendly z/OS System's Programmers. These guys and gals are the
unspoken heroes of a lot of shops. They usually are right on the frontlines.

Sorry all for being on the soapbox, but the System Programmers( of which I was
honored) to be among for many years, need the 'ata boys too'

Scott J Ford
www.identityforge.com