-------------------------------<snip>----------------------
I'm not a z/XDC user, but I didn't see the information on your web site. At least not in any obvious place.

Why are vendors and organizations using Facebook for professional use? I am seeing this more and more often. It's fine for social purposes but most companies lock out access to Facebook from their corporate networks from what I have seen.
I'd also be concerned about too many "wanna be's" cluttering a professional's mailbox with inappropriate and/or senseless replies to legitimate technical questions.

Leave the socialites on the social lists and let the "pros from Dover" have their list in peace. :-)

Rick