From: "Edward E. Jaffe"

> Customers are another story. ... Since their
> use can make otherwise functioning code fail, they aren't recommended
> for customer use.

Mmmm - devel/production use maybe.
I'm with Sam - turn the traps on in sandpit(s) and kick any misbehaving ISVs
based on results.
Well behaved ISVs - *obviously* Phoenix, by definition ... ;) receive kudos
by omission.

> They first have to make sure none
> of their code violates the rules. And, since they recently acquired
> Candle's line of products, they have their work cut out for them.

No need to be coy Ed, say what you really mean !!!!.
God, I hope somebody sorts out their memory management code one day ....

Shane ...