There is an old Macro called MGCR that we setup in the 70's and it still
works with z/OS 1.4.  Here is the reference to the book from MVS/XA.  It is
a very small program and easy to compile and use.  Let me know if you would
like the source code and the old ENTER MACRO to compile it with.

MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE 'MGCR' MACRO IN:
MVS/XA SPL: SYSTEM MACROS AND FACILITIES VOL. 2 (GC28-1151)

Here is a sample of JCL to run the macro.
//xxxxxx JOB ...
//*MAIN CLASS=1
//*********************************************************************
//***   SUBMIT COMMAND                                              ***
//*********************************************************************
//DRCOMMND EXEC PGM=DRCOMMND,PARM='D T'

Runs on both JES2/3 systems.

Leif Rundberget
Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst III
State of Colorado
Department of Personnel & Administration (DPA)
Division of Information Technologies (DoIT)
690 Kipling Street,  Room 2060
Lakewood,  CO  80215-5844
Phone:  (303) 239-4357
Fax:      (303) 239-4383