On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:36:10 -0500, Tom Marchant <m42tom-ibmm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 07:51:24 -0500, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:
>
>>I seemed to be unable to use 'Quote Original text' function as it was
>>available in the previous version.
>
>There is a graphic on the lower right, above the "send message" button
>to quote the original message.
>
>I haven't figured out how to get rid of the junk on the right when reading a
>post.

I didn't work yesterday, so today is my first day using the new web interface
(which
is how I monitor the archives).   My biggest complaint is "lost real estate"
(vertical)
for viewing the message body as I click "next" to see a next most recent message
to ignore. :-)

I did find an option on the general preferences under "page title icons" to make
them "hidden", and that gave me some back.  From what I can tell, comparing
to ISPF-L for example (listserv 15.5), there is an extra line above those view
options (next, prev, etc.) that says "IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU" and that is
taking up more room.  Maybe as I catch up on posts from yesterday and
play with options I'll find more.

I wonder if there is a FAQ or hints/tips etc. for making the appearance more
like the previous version that Darren can points us too.

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com