I hardly ever go to the web site, but on seeing the comments here I headed over
to take a look.

Not being a regular user it did not strike me as being that different.

If there is anything about it that I don't like, it is that I get exactly the
same problem that I used to see on the odd occasion on the old version.

I go to the archives page and click on a particular month, and it thinks for a
while and then brings up a page with a list of posts, but that page is often
incomplete. If I click the browser (IE) "back" button and try again, I might
get a complete list, or it might be truncated at a different point. Sometimes
it takes many attempts to get anything like the whole thing.

For example, I just tried for July 2011, and on the first attempt I got only a
line with "Logged in as: ...." with "Basic Mode" over on the right. On the
second attempt it got as far as showing the column headers "Subject", "From"
etc, but with no posts shown. Third attempt, and it showed four posts, fourth
attempt and I finally got what could be a complete list (but perhaps there are
still some posts missing at the end). If anything this problem is worse on the
new version.

As a very infrequent user of those pages, there could be something very basic
that I am doing wrong. I once made a half-hearted attempt to see if this was a
known issue, but I did not turn anything up.

Has anybody else seen this problem, and is there any reason why it would show
up more with the new version?