Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: Status of my posts

Put MFNetDisk aside for a while.
Take more imporrtant books to your hand, open your mind, and feel that
everything can be arrange peacefully and without any fight nor bad
feeling.
How?
As a "vendor" who sell his product for free, it may seem as not
ethical step from my side to use this forum to make money.
So, my solution which seem to me OK (I wait for feed backs) is simple.
I am announce that Anybody can post all my post in other forum or
users list everywhere and anywhere.

So, I am sure that one of the user from the users list will forward my
post in any subject to IBM-MAIN as well, if it seem to him as proper
and intersthing to all the good people in this forum.

Thanks,
Shai