                                 MSGSKEL
                                 DEP
                                 EXIT
                                 DOWNLD
                                 DELETE
                                 )
         NOJCLINREPORT.

SMPE generated the following diagnostics

GIM38201W    THERE IS A MODID ERROR FOR MACUPD ENTRY $BUFFER IN SYSMOD UA56739.
GIM31902I    SYSMOD UA56739 DOES NOT SPECIFY AAJESTA ON THE PRE OR SUP OPERAND.
             AAJESTA IS A UMID FOR MACUPD $BUFFER THAT IS CURRENTLY INSTALLED.
GIM38201W    THERE IS A MODID ERROR FOR MACUPD ENTRY $HASPEQU IN SYSMOD UA56739.
GIM31902I    SYSMOD UA56739 DOES NOT SPECIFY AAJESTA ON THE PRE OR SUP OPERAND.
             AAJESTA IS A UMID FOR MACUPD $HASPEQU THAT IS CURRENTLY INSTALLED.

It also marked the PTF as applied

UA56739  APPLIED   PTF       HJE7760  PRE      UA47335   UA48021   UA48275
UA48380   UA49239   UA49270
                                               UA49848   UA50641   UA50744
UA52851   UA53795   UA54558
                                      HOLDE    EA34563
                                      HOLDS   *DOC(UA56739)       *IPL(UA56739)
      *MULTSYS(UA56739)

And generated the following Regression Report

REGRESSING    REGRESSED    COMMON   ELEMENTS   CURRENT    OTHER POTENTIALLY
SYSMOD        SYSMOD       TYPE     NAME       RMID       REGRESSED SYSMODS

UA56739       AAJESTA      MACRO    $BUFFER
                           MACRO    $HASPEQU

Since I did not specify BYPASS(ID), shouldn't the MODID mismatches be errors
instead of warnings?  Shouldn't the PTF be marked NOGO?

The SMPE Commands manual on the z/OS 1.11 DVD (V3R5) states that regression
"can occur only when BYPASS(ID) is used to ignore such errors."  Shouldn't the
Regression Report be suppressed and the PTF show up in the Causer Report?