Hi List - I searched the archives and did a lot of reading about the
IEA061E message, but I would like a clarification from the people who know.

In the explanation of IEF352I is the following:

" Note:  If started tasks or batch jobs that create unusable ASIDs and
enough times, they will exhaust all available ASIDs and an IPL will be
required. When IPLing is not an acceptable option, determine which programs
caused the problems and fix them. Contact the IBM Support Center for
information about fixing these programs.           "

I downloaded Mr. Zelden's ASIDLIST rexx exec and here is the output:

              ASID USAGE FROM THE ASVT

 MAXUSER from IEASYSxx:   750
          In use ASIDs:   238
       Available ASIDs:   512

RSVSTRT from IEASYSxx:    10
       RSVSTRT in use:     0
    RSVSTRT available:    10

RSVNONR from IEASYSxx:    60
       RSVNONR in use:    58
    RSVNONR available:     2

So what does this tell me?  Does it mean that we have 2 RSVNONR address
spaces available and when they are used up then we will not be able to get
address spaces to start or does it mean that address spaces will be ok
because of the 512 available ASIDs and just at that time we were below the
20% threshold?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Lyon