On 8/25/2011 1:21 PM, Staller, Allan wrote:
The manual previously cited does not state either case (pro or con)
clearly under the discussion of the INITSQA parameter.

My understanding was that this parameter was used to increase the
initial allocation until the SQA parameters of IEASYSxx were processed.
At that time the allocation would be included in the full
initialization. See quote and references below.

The initial ESQA is not replaced by the SQA parm in IEASYSxx, but
is added to. To verify this, I changed the INITSQA value in my sandbox
and IPL'd. The new ESQA after the system was up was increased by the
amount I increased INITSQA by.

--
Richard