Hi

Just curious

What do you expect to see in a monitoring dashboard ?

As we are a small test shop, I have limited ideas, what would be important to see

On 8/26/2011 9:30 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:
To all,

Many many THANKS to all who replied to me on this list and also offline.

All and every answer were very useful and will be reviewed. Whew! This lists is
terrific! Many thanks! :-)

Again many thanks to all who kindly replied on this thread! All of you are 100%
excellent! ;-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht