Hi,

 I was looking out for IMS910.FMTLIB in  IMS DC region. I got as
IMS910.FORMAT(different naming convention) where all the user generated and
system sample screens are stored. I was bit curious to know how the screens
are called in IMS region, also I tried googling with keyword(IMS DC) but I
was not able to fetch any result pertaining to FORMAT. I was looking at the
IMS regions JCL if the IMS910.FORMAT would be concatenated to some start up
JCL but that was also not found. Apology if this questions are not
appropriate to this discussion list. I am just looking out for some Online
Manuals which would say more about the IMS DC .

Regards,
Jags