From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
jagadishan perumal
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:32 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: IMSDC 9.1 - FMTLIB

Hi,

 I was looking out for IMS910.FMTLIB in  IMS DC region. I got as
IMS910.FORMAT(different naming convention) where all the user generated and
system sample screens are stored. I was bit curious to know how the screens are
called in IMS region, also I tried googling with keyword(IMS DC) but I was not
able to fetch any result pertaining to FORMAT. I was looking at the IMS regions
JCL if the IMS910.FORMAT would be concatenated to some start up JCL but that
was also not found. Apology if this questions are not appropriate to this
discussion list. I am just looking out for some Online Manuals which would say
more about the IMS DC .

Regards,
Jags

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at