You still need to tell us where this will be used.  Is it a literal in an ACS
routine or is it the name of a RACF profile in the dataset class?  (It's also
valid in ISPF 3.4 but that is apparently not a factor here.)

For the datasets you intend this to cover, does one have only two qualifiers in
the DSN?  Do any have four or more qualifiers? Even if the answers are NO
today, do you need to plan for a YES in the future.