On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:32:06 -0300, Sérgio Lima Costa
<sergio.co...@cetip.com.br> wrote:

>We need a sample program that send a message from console operator, and then,
>receive a response.
>We imagine, that this is doing using WTO / WTOR macro.
>Someone, have a sample program for this, or, know where can find a
>documentation of how use this ?

I think part of the confusion in this thread about what you want to do may be
language-based. You said you want to send a message -from- the console
operator, and receive a response.

But WTO and WTOR send a message -to- the console operator, and (for WTOR) get a
response -from- the operator.

Is that what you meant you wanted (send -to- the operator)? If so, yes, WTO and
WTOR are what you want.

But if you really did mean that you want the operator to send a message (to
someone), and get a response, nothing I've heard of allows that.

--
Walt