Hi all,

If someone could write me offline to help me understand how to do contract
work, I would appreciate it.

I have been trying to find a job for over 18 months and cannot seem to find
anything.  I now have a possibility of obtaining contract work.  I just have
not done this and need to know any gottcha's that might hit me (taxes, FICA,
medical, etc.) that I have not thought of.  The contract company tells me it
is W2 without benefits.

I appreciate any input.  Please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lizette Koehler