Chris,

Well, I can't say I'm surprised by your answer, but thanks for your insights
anyway.

I haven't searched around the web yet (especially the CBT site) for some
equivalent facility, but perhaps it's time I did so.  Now, where did I put
those darned round tuits...  :)

Peter

attachments from your system.