Lindy

I recalled there had been a recent discussion regarding the desirability or
otherwise of using more that one instance of the IP component of z/OS
Communications Server supported by the same z/OS (in one LPAR obviously).

Then I checked - and, in terms of "list-craft", it's a bit of a mess!

First one Lindy Mayfield initiated a thread on September 19th with a Subject
line misspelling as "Multile TCP/IP Stacks". Some handy answers were already
supplied in this thread.

Dave Gibney offered a contribution on September 20th with a corrected Subject
line and there were some further responses to this thread in the following
month.

Unless, magically, some expertise joined the list in the intervening 2 months,
you cannot really expect to receive any further wisdom on the topic - on
IBM-MAIN.

What you could do/have done - as you were advised before but, for some reason,
did not follow up - was post your query on the IBMTCP-L list:

For IBMTCP-L subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO IBMTCP-L

Chris Mason