Neal Eckhardt wrote:
We currently access MVS datasets from AIX. Has anybody been able to
use NFS from Windows or Novell? There do not appear to be MVSLOGIN,etc
programs supplied.

Thanks,
Neal

I'm not the one that did it, but a couple of years ago we did have this working. We gave it up and used SAMBA instead. I was told that not only was SAMBA faster, but using NFS they had to mount not only the main directory, but all sub-directories under it. Using SAMBA they just mounted the main directory. Not sure if this is true I never used it and I have never used NFS.