>Does anyone know how to display the linkage tables
>from an IPCS dump assuming I dump PCAUTH address space

Summary Format will display a lot of information.

If you literally want to display the linkage tables (both linkage first
and linkage second if the ASN-and-LX-reuse facility is active), then
follow the real-pointer chains described in the Principles of Operation,
starting from the ASTE (the virtual address of the linkage table / linkage
first table is in ASCBLTOV)

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design