Assuming this data is produced by a "summary format" in IPCS I believe the LX is 2B and the EX is 00.

On 3/4/2012 11:46 AM, Micheal Butz wrote:
     PC
   NUMBER
  --------
  00002B00      The Following PC number is for LX or linkage index 0 as The
high order 0's signify

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Peter Relson
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Linkage tables

Does anyone know how to display the linkage tables
>from an IPCS dump assuming I dump PCAUTH address space

Summary Format will display a lot of information.

If you literally want to display the linkage tables (both linkage first
and linkage second if the ASN-and-LX-reuse facility is active), then
follow the real-pointer chains described in the Principles of Operation,
starting from the ASTE (the virtual address of the linkage table / linkage
first table is in ASCBLTOV)

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design