From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Greg Dorner
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:38 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Malicious Software Protection

No,. I'm not serious. But the auditors at PWC are.  I'm practicing my
belly-laugh for when they actually want to discuss the issue. You are all
telling me what I already knew, but I just wanted to get the feedback so it
isn't just my understanding of it.

Thanks everyone, for all the good quotes, quips, and entertainment!

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN