We have recently started remote replication to DR site.  We are replicating
mainframe and open systems data.  We have ironed out all of the issues we have
except for our DS6800 Global Mirror.  I have had the "benefit" of speaking with
2 different resources about the best practices way to do this and have 2
different answers.  I am hoping there is someone here who is actually doing
this I could talk to.  I need someone with practical experience and not a bunch
of book reading.  Any assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve