From:   Steve Dover <steve.do...@ccbcc.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   04/09/2012 08:27 AM
Subject:        IBM Global Copy/Global Mirror
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

We have recently started remote replication to DR site.  We are
replicating mainframe and open systems data.  We have ironed out all of
the issues we have except for our DS6800 Global Mirror.  I have had the
"benefit" of speaking with 2 different resources about the best practices
way to do this and have 2 different answers.  I am hoping there is someone
here who is actually doing this I could talk to.  I need someone with
practical experience and not a bunch of book reading.  Any assistance will
be appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve