Mark, It works fine. Thanks.

We changed the OUTDISP parm in our JES2PARM last morning. We included
OUTDISP=(HOLD,HOLD) from OUTDISP=(PURGE,HOLD).  We ipled the system and we
supposed that the parameter was active, but we were wrong. We've executed the
$DJOBCLASS(STC),LONG command and it showed OUTDISP=(PURGE,HOLD), the old state.
In JES2 tunning and reference specifies cold start o $T JOBCLASS for change the
parameter. We've entered $T JOBCLASS(stc),outdisp=(hold,hold) and now we can
view all STC sysout.
It's an odd situation. We cannot change the parameter with a warm start and it
works fine with a dynamic change.

Regards