From:   Jorge Garcia <jgarc...@mapfre.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   04/19/2012 08:46 AM
Subject:        Re: Jes job log unavailable in STC
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Mark, It works fine. Thanks.

We changed the OUTDISP parm in our JES2PARM last morning. We included
OUTDISP=(HOLD,HOLD) from OUTDISP=(PURGE,HOLD).  We ipled the system and we
supposed that the parameter was active, but we were wrong. We've executed
the $DJOBCLASS(STC),LONG command and it showed OUTDISP=(PURGE,HOLD), the
old state. In JES2 tunning and reference specifies cold start o $T
JOBCLASS for change the parameter. We've entered $T
JOBCLASS(stc),outdisp=(hold,hold) and now we can view all STC sysout.
It's an odd situation. We cannot change the parameter with a warm start
and it works fine with a dynamic change.