On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:58:12 -0400 "Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)"
<shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:

:>In <002101cd1f3b$43f7b090$cbe711b0$@net>, on 04/20/2012
:>   at 05:19 PM, Micheal Butz <michealb...@optonline.net> said:

:>>A S0C4 reason code 4 means the storage key and the PSW key don't
:>>match

:>Only if you're still running OS/360; otherwise 0C4 is seriously
:>overloaded.

While 0C4 is overloaded, 0C4-4 is quite specific.

http://www.dissensoftware.com