From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Linda
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 2:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: ### of GDG Entries

Hi John,

I have had I similar GDG 'thing'.  It would be helpful to know more details...

In my case, we were receiving a widely varying number of reports that we were
to backup and print for our customer. We scheduled the print job to run every 8
hours. The operations staff fit the actual printing in to meet customer needs.

Would that work for you?

Another option might include merging the generations to another dataset.
HTH,

Linda

Sent from my iPhone