From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 2:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: D SMF,O -- what do DEFAULT, PARMLIB and SYS mean?

I'm sure this is a dumb question  but the answer sure is not with the
description of the D SMF command.

In the output from a D SMF,O command, what exactly do

-- DEFAULT
-- PARMLIB
-- SYS

mean? Are there any other similar "tags"? What do they mean?

I guess DEFAULT is the basic default value. PARMLIB means it came from
SMFPRMxx. What about SYS?