From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Mark Zelden
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:12 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: D SMF,O -- what do DEFAULT, PARMLIB and SYS mean?

What do you see for SYS on your output?   I think SYS means it is subsystem
parms
that took their defaults from the SYS statement.   IOW, if you code
something like

SYS(EXITS(IEFU83,IEFU84,IEFU85),DETAIL)
SUBSYS(OMVS,INTERVAL(003000))

all the exit parms for OMVS will come from the SYS statement and show SYS in
the D SMF,O output.

Does that match what you are seeing?