Suggestions:

   1. Open a problem record with IBM for Infoprint Server for help with
   diagnosis
   2. See the latest bookshelf:
   http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/aopbk381
   3. Look at anything that uses iconv for codepage translations with
   Unicode Conversion Services
   4. Look at JES2 OUTCLASS settings like BLNKTRNC
   5. Look at line-termination values x'0D25' versus x'0D0A'
   6. Do you have document-header values for PCL printers?
   7. Are you using the new transforms afpxpdf, afpxps, or afpxpcl instead
   of the old transforms afp2pdf, afp2ps, and afp2pcl?
   8. Do you use a Begin Dataset Exit?
   9. Are you using Printway Basic Mode or Printway Extended Mode?
   10. Try tracing the daemons for both the old and new systems to look for
   differences.
   11. Are you collecting messages from the daemons in the common message
   log?

--Roger