They're pretty good at bouncing the PMR's around until it hits the right
area.

I open DB2 PMRs under one component ID even if the problem resides in a
different component ID area of DB2, because the right component ID isn't
recognized.

Later,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds.

--ilvi